Trading Terms and Conditions
- The preceding Services Agreement shall form an integral part of the contract between Edge Web Design., (hereafter referred to as EWD) and the Client.
- EWD asserts that it shall at all times fully comply with the requirements of the 2018 UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). All Client information will be kept confidential and access codes/passwords will be stored on a separate device in a secure location.
- The Client shall be responsible for the accuracy and verification of all information provided to EWD in respect of the services EWD provides to and on behalf of the Client.
- The Client shall be solely responsible for ensuring that it has all legally required insurances in place and that it meets all the regulatory and compliance requirements of their particular industry.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to respond to any complaints and queries resulting from the services the Client provides to its customers.
- The Client shall at all times ensure that their business is a legitimate and legal enterprise.
- Payment of the first portion of the initial fee is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Work will commence when the first payment has cleared.
- The initial fee is non-refundable.
- Termination of this agreement is with 30 days’ written notice by either party.
- This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- The Client will at all times remain the copyright holder of the website and all content therein.
- The copy written for the website (including drafts) remains the property of the Client.
- Photo shoots may be cancelled at short notice due to poor weather conditions, this will only be the case if the imagery will not be of the required standard. This is to protect The Client from having to incur the cost of an additional photo shoot.
- All access to the website content is to be made via EWD for the duration of the contract.